Terms & Policy
Responsibility of I’m Nomad :
- I’M NOMAD is committed to providing the benefits mentioned in the program, at a higher quality.
- Choosing the right course and safe for your safety ( Inappropriate and insecure areas.
- Radioactive , infectious, strikes, war situations )A competent selection of service providers ( guides, drivers , vehicles , accommodation and catering) negotiations and their prices in order to guarantee the success of your holiday.
- Actively participate in the planning of your stay.
- To book a trip, I’M NOMAD ask you to pay 200$ of deposit by bank transfer. In case of the cancellation of the trip, the half of the deposit will returned.
- The rest of the total amount must to be paid in cash upon your arrival in Bishkek. Or send by bank transfer 5 days before of the starting of the trip.
- Please note that all payments must be in cash must and can only be accepted in only denominations of $50 or more, in good conditions. This is to do with small notes having low rates of exchange.
Modification of the program and price by I’M NOMAD or by customers:
- I’M NOMAD reserves the right , in some cases, to change the price after booking the trip. The price change can occur after an increase in transport costs (including fuel prices ) the introduction or increase of taxes and official charges ( government tax ) or a change in exchange rates .
- In the case of price change I’M NOMAD warn you in advance via e-mail of a change .
- The program may be modified by customers (with the agreement of the group) , in case of bad weather, lack of physical preparation, and emergency / unforeseen situations , falling rocks on the road or danger. I’M NOMAD will offer an alternative to keep the price steady or, reserves the right to request additional price depending on the situation.
- If the customer is forced to cancel unexpectedly due to an emergency, I’M NOMAD will calculate the cancellation fee and will refund the rest of the money paid.
Personal travel insurance :
- Final price does not account for the cost personsal travel insurance
- I’M NOMAD recommends that you to have a repatriation insurance which includes worldwide health policy.
- I’M NOMAD does not carry baggage insurance. All guests are responsible for their own baggage insurance.
Protest on your side:
- In case of bad service (the guide , vehicle, driver , accommodation and restaurants) , I’M NOMAD recommends that you notify the central office immediately to solve the problem on site. Contact us by the guide or driver ‘s phone.
- In case of lack of network, I’M NOMAD please to the photo of the wrong service ( accommodation, catering).
- Incompetence guide , driver, Sherpas and cooked . Contact – guide us through the phone so we can replace it as soon as possible . All these rules and information are there, the better to hear you and I’M NOMAD . The phone number that can address all issues / suggestions: +996 551 1111 26