Terms & Policy
Responsibility of I’m Nomad :
- I’M NOMAD is committed to providing the benefits mentioned in the program, at a higher quality.
- Choosing the right course and safe for your safety ( Inappropriate and insecure areas.
- Radioactive , infectious, strikes, war situations )A competent selection of service providers ( guides, drivers , vehicles , accommodation and catering) negotiations and their prices in order to guarantee the success of your holiday.
- Actively participate in the planning of your stay.
Modification of the program and price by I’M NOMAD or by customers:
- I’M NOMAD reserves the right , in some cases, to change the price after booking the trip. The price change can occur after an increase in transport costs (including fuel prices ) the introduction or increase of taxes and official charges ( government tax ) or a change in exchange rates .
- In the case of price change I’M NOMAD warn you in advance via e-mail of a change .
- The program may be modified by customers (with the agreement of the group) , in case of bad weather, lack of physical preparation, and emergency / unforeseen situations , falling rocks on the road or danger. I’M NOMAD will offer an alternative to keep the price steady or, reserves the right to request additional price depending on the situation.
- If the customer is forced to cancel unexpectedly due to an emergency, I’M NOMAD will calculate the cancellation fee and will refund the rest of the money paid.