I’m Nomad offers you unforgettable winter tour in the fairy tale spots of Nomads. During the 5 days in Kyrgyzstan you will have an impression like you have been to all the parts and discover everything. Every day has its unique and enjoyable moments with full of emotions. You will experience the lives of Nomads visit snow-covered passes. Frozen waterfalls charms with its beauty. Horseback riding on the snow and ski in Tian Shan is an adventure and highlights of the tour.
Highlights: Kyrgyz capital, handicraft felt center, Kyzyl Oi, Eagle hunting, Horseback riding and skiing.
Itinerary: Bishkek > Kyzyl Oi > Bokonbaevo> Chon Kyzyl Suu> Karakol > Bishkek.
Price per person:
2 pax – 61o $
3 pax – 460 $
4 pax – 380 $
5 pax – 360 $
|Price includes :||Price does not include :|
- The visa is not required for Swiss nationals, EU, US, Canadian and Japanese (44 countries in all, see list on www.mfa.kg) passport with at least 6 months valid for a period do not exceed 60 days.
- No mandatory vaccine.
- The program is indicative. It is subjected to any changes in the functions of flight schedules, weather conditions and other unforeseen conditions.
- I’m Nomad recommends you 7h of sport per week, before the trip
- The dinner and camp gear will be provided by I’m Nomad.
- In strong currency rate changes, we reserve the right to modify the program or price. The current rate of Dollar 1 USD = 65 KGS
- According to the possibility, I’m Nomad suggests you to read the Lonely Planet guidebook.
- Provide your personal medicament because the guide has only a basic pharmacy.
- Please, consult with I’m Nomad 3 days before the trip !
Get unforgettable memories in Central Asia, Kyrgyzstan ! I’m Nomad Team
Day 1 / Meeting at the airport or border – Kyzyl Oy:
Meeting at the airport or at the border with Kazakstan. And drive on the Great Silk Road to southern part of country. Through the pass of Too Ashuu at altitude 3500m above see level. And stop by the biggest tunnel in Kyrgyzstan to take beautiful pictures of winter. Continue driving to one of the smallest villages Kyzyl Suu along the rive Kokomeren. On the way visit small museum of “Kojomkul”, which local here and guide will tell you more about hero. Afternoon arrive in Kyzyl Oi in the middle of Tian Shan mountains. Dinner and overnight in Kyzyl Oi 190km