I’m Nomad would like to introduce you the Toktogul region. It is a region wedged between southern and northern parts of Kyrgyzstan. It contains a veritable playground for lovers of outdoor activities such as trekking, horse riding, and exit with paraglide. Toktogul is a beautiful lake situated at 280km from Bishkek and 370km from Osh city, 1000m above sea level. Rounded by mountains, the large valley has exciting landscape and untouched nature.
Highlights: Toktogul lake and city, horseback riding, sceneric views.
Itinerary: Bishkek> Suusamyr valley> Toktogul city> Bishkek.
Trip season: From October through the middle of April
Quantity of participants: maximum 7 people.
|Price per person in USD|
|2 people 330 $/per|
3 people 260 $/per
4 people 230 $/per
5 people 210 $/per
6 people 195 $/per
Depature date — From 15th september every weekend
All year round/ Every months/ Every Weekend
|Price includes ;||Price does not include ;|
- The visa is not required for Swiss nationals, EU, Canadian and Japanese (44 countries in all, see list on www.mfa.kg) passport with at least 6 months valid for a period do not exceed 60 days.
- No mandatory vaccine.
- The program is indicative. It is subjected to any changes in the functions of flight schedules, weather conditions and other unforeseen conditions.
- In strong currency rate changes, I’m Nomad reserve the right to modify the program or price. The current rate of Dollar 1 USD = 65 KGS,
- The program level is easy,
- There are discounts for children. Information by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org !
- Provide your personal medicament because the guide has only a basic pharmacy.
- Contact with I’m Nomad, 3 days before the trip!
Hope to see you in the Land of Celestial Mountains … soon! I’m Nomad Team