I’m Nomad invite you to discover the Teskey Ala too range. The itinerary starts from Karakol till Syrthe Ara-bel. This the ancient road of Caravan which explored in 1932 by the swiss explorer, Elle Maillart. Red Rocks, mountain meadow, snow pass, lost lake on the foot of glacier and hot spring. Welcome to the heart of Tien Shan!
Highlights: Karakol, Jeti-Oguz valley, Hot spring water, mountains, amazing view, rivers, camping, the road of ancient caravans of Great Silk Road.
Itinerary: Karakol > Jeti Oguz valley > Chon Kizil Suu > Jumatai pass > Jukuchak > Ashu Kashka Suu pass > Juuku valley > Syrthe Arabel > Barskon > Bokonbaeva village.
Level: + High
Equipments: Trekking bag, Sleeping bag, Matrass
|Price per person $||Departure dates of 2016:||Participants:|
|6 people 860 $/per|
7 people 840 $/per
8 people 810 $/per
9 people 800 $/per
10 people 785 $/per
|1 group >|
2 group >
3 group >
4 group >
|1 group > 0 people|
2 group > 0 people
3 group > 0 people
4 group > 0 people
|Price includes ;||Price doesn’t include ;|
- The visa is not required for Swiss nationals, EU, Canadian and Japanese passport with at least 6 months valid for a period do not exceed 60 days. No mandatory vaccine.
- Payment of the trip, please read it in the Term&Conditions.
- Equipment for the trip, please read it in the Term&Conditions.
- Provide your personal medicament because the guide has only a basic pharmacy. Medicament for stomach, head ache, cold, external wounds.
- To do this trekking, you have to be experienced hikers.
Get unforgettable memories in Central Asia, Kyrgyzstan ! I’m Nomad Team