I’m Nomad invites you to discover the Kungoy and Teskey Ala Too ranges. The itinerary starts from Chon Kyzyl suu to Song Kol. The most highlighted places are Yssyk Kul, Song Kol. This is the ancient road of Caravan, which was explored in 1932 by the swiss explorer, Elle Maillart. Red Rocks, mountain meadow, snow pass, lost lake on the foot of glacier and hot spring. Welcome to the heart of Tien Shan!
Highlights: Karakol, Jeti-Oguz valley, Hot spring water, mountains, amazing view, rivers, camping, the road of ancient caravans of Great Silk Road.
Itinerary: Bokonbaevo> Chon Kizil Suu > Jeti Oguz > Karakol >Kychyn, grigorovski> Cholponata > Song kol > Bishkek.
Level: + High
Equipments: Trekking bag, Sleeping bag, Matrass
Price per person in USD
Price in USD per parson
|2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax||7 pax||8 pax|
|1190$||940$||820$||740 $||690 $||650 $||620 $|
|Price includes ;||Price doesn’t include ;|
- The visa is not required for Swiss nationals, EU, Canadian and Japanese passport with at least 6 months valid for a period do not exceed 60 days. No mandatory vaccine.
- Payment of the trip, please read it in the Term&Conditions.
- Equipment for the trip, please read it in the Term&Conditions.
- Provide your personal medicament because the guide has only a basic pharmacy. Medicament for stomach, head ache, cold, external wounds.
- To do this trekking, you have to be experienced hikers.
Get unforgettable memories in Central Asia, Kyrgyzstan ! I’m Nomad Team