Kyrgyzstan is a country located in Central Asia. 98% of the territory of Kyrgyzsta are mountains. In these Celestial Mountains are lots of amazing mountainous lakes. One of them is Chatyr Kul Lake. Chatyr Kul Lake is an alpine lake in the Tian Shan Mountains, the name which means Celestial Lake in Kyrgyzstan. I’m Nomad team in this program invites you to discover the Chatyr Kul Lake. This is the furthest, isolated and unexplored part of Kyrgyzstan. Chatyr Kul is located near the border with China. Also, it is an ancient caravan route of the 14th century passing through the fortress of Tash-Rabat. The program allows you to discover the unique region, which is still savage.
Highlights: Kyrgyz capital, handycraft felt center, Tash Rabat caravan sarail, Chatyr Kul & Son Kul lake,s Yurt stay, Nomad’s Life, Naryn city, high mountains.
Itinerary: Bishkek > Kochkor > Son Kul lake > At-Bashy valley > Tash Rabat valley > Chatyr Kul lake > Ak-Say valley > Naryn city > Bishkek.
Equipments: Camping equipments
|Price per person $:||Departure dates — 2016:||Participants:|
|2 – 3 persons 1550 $/per|
4 – 5 persons 1090 $/per
6 – 7 persons 970 $/per
8 – 9 persons 960 $/per
10 – 12 persons 920 $/per
|1 group > From 20th of June till 2nd of July|
2 group > From 3th of July till 145h of July
3 group > From 18th of July till 30th of July
4 group > From 3th of August till 15th of August
|1 group > 0 people|
2 group > 0 people
3 group > 0 people
4 group > 2 people
|Price includes :||Price does not include :|
- The visa is not required for Swiss nationals, EU, US, Canadian and Japanese (44 countries in all, see list on www.mfa.kg) passport with at least 6 months valid for a period do not exceed 60 days.
- No mandatory vaccine.
- The program is indicative. It is subjected to any changes in the functions of flight schedules, weather conditions and other unforeseen conditions.
- I’m Nomad recommends you 7h of sport per week, before the trip
- The dinner and camp gear will be provided by I’m Nomad.
- In strong currency rate changes, we reserve the right to modify the program or price. The current rate of Dollar 1 USD = 65 KGS
- According to the possibility, I’m Nomad suggests you to read the Lonely Planet guidebook.
- Provide your personal medicament because the guide has only a basic pharmacy.
- Please, consult with I’m Nomad 3 days before the trip !
Get unforgettable memories in Central Asia, Kyrgyzstan ! I’m Nomad Team