Highlights: Kyrgyz capital, Bokonbaeva village, eagle hunting, handycraft felt center, Issykkul lake, Barskoon valley, Yurt stay, Nomad’s Life, hot spring, high mountains, Karakol city, Cholpon Ata city.
Itinerary: Bishkek > Bokonbaeva > Barskoon > Syrte Arabel > Djuuku valley > Karakol city > Bishkek.
Equipments: Camping equipments
|Price per person $||Depature dates — 2016:||Participants:|
|2 – 3 persons 995 $/per|
4 – 5 persons 695 $/per
6 – 7 persons 585 $/per
8 – 9 persons 565 $/per
10 – 12 persons 520 $/per
|1 group > From 4th June till 10th June|
2 group > From 20th June till 27th June
3 group > From 10th July till 17th July
4 group > From 21th July till 28th July
5 group > From 2nd August till 8th August
6 group > From 14th August till 20th August
7 group > From 3th September till 10th September
|1 group > 0 people|
2 group > 0 people
3 group > 0 people
4 group > 0 people
5 group > 0 people
6 group > 0 people
7 group > 0 people
|Price includes ;||Price does not include ;|
- The visa is not required for Swiss nationals, EU, Canadian and Japanese passport with at least 6 months valid for a period do not exceed 60 days. No mandatory vaccine.
- Payment of the trip, please read it in the Term&Conditions.
- Equipment for the trip, please read it in the Term&Conditions.
- Provide your personal medicament because the guide has only a basic pharmacy. Medicament for stomach, head ache, cold, external wounds.
- To do this trekking, you have to be experienced riders.
Get an unforgettable memories in Central Asia, Kyrgyzstan ! I’m Nomad Team