I’m Nomad invites you to explore the southern shore of Issyk-Kul Lake. The highlights of this program: Lake Issyk-Kul, meeting with the eagle hunter, the hot springs, horseback riding and the famous red rocks of Jeti-Oguz.
Highlights: Issyk-Kul lake, eagle hunting, Fairytale canyon, Teskey Alatoo range, hot spring water, horse back riding, skiing, Jeti Oguz red Rocks.
Itinerary: Southern shore of Issyk-Kul lake> Bokonbaeva village> Jeti-Oguz valley> Boz Beshik village> Karakol ski resort> Bishkek.
Trip season: From mid of Novermber till March.
Quantity of participants: maximum 6 people.
|Price per person in USD|
|2 persons 460 $/per|
3 persons 350 $/per
4 persons 300 $/per
5 persons 270 $/per
6 persons 245 $/per
Depature date 2015 — 2016
All year round/ Every monthe/ Every Weekend
|Price includes ;||Price does not include ;|
- No visa is required for citizens of UE, Japan and Canada citizenship. (Total of 59 countries, up to 60 days, 6 month passport validity) www.mfa.kg. Simply provide the passport of six months validity.
- No mandatory vaccine
- This program can be changed in cases of changes in schedule of flights, weather conditions and other unforeseen conditions.
- The program level is easy
- In strong currency rate changes, I’m Nomad reserve the right to modify the program or price. The current rate of Dollar 1 USD = 65 KGS,
- According to the possibility, I’m Nomad suggests you to read the Lonely Planet guidebook.
- There are discounts for children. Information by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org !
- Provide your personal medicament because the guide has only a basic pharmacy.
- Consult with I’m Nomad, three days before the trip!
Hope to see you in the Land of Celestial Mountains … soon! The team of I’m Nomad