Discover the land of nomads lost in the middle of Asia. Nomads are the people who pasture animals in the steppes living in the yurts and still keeping the traditions and customs of ancestrals. Kyrgyzstan provides fairly unexplored mountains, a playground for lovers of nature, wild lands and new discoveries. The local people maintain their tradition of hospitality, live quietly in a variety of landscapes which makes this country the pearl of Central Asian steppes, prairies, deserts, canyons, high valleys, lakes and turquoise waters. I’m Nomad Team will help you to discover all these unique traditions of Kyrgyzstan.
Highlights: Bishkek, Issyk Kul lake, Eagle hunting, handycraft felt center, Son Kul lake, yurt stay, Kokomeren canyon, Toktogul lake, Arslanbob walnut forest, Osh city.
Itinerary: Bishkek> Karakol city> Bokonbaeva vilage> Son Kul lake> Kizil Oy village> Toktogul city> Arslanbob village> Osh city.
Trip season: from end of May to the middle of September
|Price per person $||Departure dates – 2016:||Participants:|
|2 – 3 people 1350 $/per|
4 – 5 people 900 $/per
6 – 7 people 770 $/per
8 – 9 people 720 $/per
10 – 12 people 660 $/per
|1 group > From 10th June till 23th June|
2 group > From 25th June till 7th July
3 group > From 16th July till 28th July
4 group > From 2nd August till 14th August
5 group > From 18th August till 30th August
6-group > From 5th September till 17th September
|1 group > 0 people|
2 group > 0 people
3 group > 0 people
4 group > 0 people
5 group > 0 people
6-group > 0 people
|Price includes ;||Price does not include ;|
- The visa is not required for Swiss nationals, EU, Canadian and Japanese (44 countries in all, see list on www.mfa.kg) passport with at least 6 months valid for a period do not exceed 60 days. No mandatory vaccine.
- The program is indicative. It is subjected to any changes in the functions of flight schedules, weather conditions and other unforeseen conditions.
- In strong currency rate changes, we reserve the right to modify the program or price. The current rate of Dollar 1 USD = 70 KGS
- The program level is easy.
- There are discounts for children. Information by e-mail email@example.com !
- During the trip, the guide will offer rides 2 / 3h steps.
- According to the possibility, I’m Nomad suggests you to read the Lonely Planet guidebook.
- Provide your personal medicament because the guide has only a basic pharmacy.
- All information about climate in Kyrgyzstan you can get in www.gismeteo.com
- Please, consult three days before the trip with I’m Nomad !
Get unforgettable memories in Central Asia, Kyrgyzstan! I’m Nomad Team