I’m Nomad invites you to the special new program. The route runs along the chain of Kyrgyz Alatoo, peaking at 4890m. Ala Too mountain range is such a marvelous place! In translation “Ala Too” means “motley mountains”. Green pastures, white tops, grey rocks make it indeed full of colors. With I’m Nomad travel agency you will explore the variety of landscapes, Kyrgyz culture and crafts. Also horse riding in Chon Kemin allows you to appreciate the agility and endurance of Kyrgyz horses.
Highlights: Too Ashuu mountain pass, Suusamyr valley, Kokomeren canyon, Handycraft felt center, Issyk-Kul lake, eagle hunting, horseback riding, National park of Chon Kemin, Burana tower.
Itinerary: Bishkek> Suusamyr valley> Kizil Oy village> Kochkor village> Bokonbaeva village> Chon Kemin village.
Trip season: All year around.
Quantity of participants: maximum 15 people.
Price per person in USD
2 – 3 people 550 $/person
4 – 5 people 370 $/person
6 – 7 people 320 $/person
8 – 9 people 300 $/person
10 – 12 people 270 $/person
|Price includes ;||Price does not include ;|
- The visa is not required for Swiss nationals, EU, Canadian and Japanese (44 countries in all, see list on www.mfa.kg) passport with at least 6 months valid for a period do not exceed 60 days.
- No mandatory vaccine.
- The program is indicative. It is subjected to any changes in the functions of flight schedules, weather conditions and other unforeseen conditions.
- In strong currency rate changes, I’m Nomad reserve the right to modify the program or price. The current rate of Dollar 1 USD = 58 KGS
- The program level is easy.
- There are discounts for children. Information by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org !
- According to the possibility, I’m Nomad suggests you to read the Lonely Planet guidebok.
- Provide your personal medicament because the guide has only a basic pharmacy.
Hope to see you in the Land of Nomads! I’m Nomad Team