Travel to Central Asia, Kyrgyzstan. Kyrgyzstan is considered to be the country of nomads and celestial mountains. I’m Nomad invites you to experience the main attractions of Kyrgyz countries. The program includes visits to important attractions in the Silk Road, walking in the middle of the Celestial Mountains, meeting with nomadic people and unforgettable experience in the land of nomads.
Highlights: Issyk-Kul lake, Jeti-Oguz valley, Ala-Kul lake, Karakol National Park, Kochkor, Son Kul lake, Kokomeren river&canyon, Suusamyr valley.
Itinerary: Bishkek > Chon Kemin > Tamga > Karakol > Kochkor > Son-Kul lake > Kizil Korgon > Suusamyr > Bishkek.
Level: + medium
Equipments: Backpacks, Sleeping bags, Mattrasses
Price per person in USD
2 – 3 persons 1800 $/per
4 – 5 persons 1270 $/per
6 – 7 persons 1090 $/per
8 – 9 persons 1000 $/per
10 – 12 persons 950 $/per
|Price includes :||Price does not include :|
|The management in Bishkek airports,|
All transfers by car,
Tour guide speaking English,
Full board (all meals),
Admissions to the museums mentioned in the program,
Entries to the national park,
Camp equipment rental,
Rental of horse saddles for luggage
International air tickets,
Alcohol or mineral water,
Bank transfer fees,
Supplement price for single room in Bishkek and Karakol: 120$/person
Additional costs not mentioned in the program.
- The Kyrgyz visa is required for citizens of EU, Canada, Japan and CIS. Simply provide the passport 6 months validity.
- The program is indicative. It is subjected to changes in the functions of flight schedules, weather conditions and other unforeseen conditions.
- I’m Nomad recommends you to do 8hours of sport a week before arriving.
- The average altitude in trekking, 2900m.
- The nights can be chilly, there must be adequate sleeping bags that can withstand 0C °.
- Provide your personal medicament because the guide has only a basic pharmacy.
- In strong USD rate change, we reserve the right to modify the program or price. The current rate of 1 USD = 65 KGS.
- According to the possibility, I’m Nomad suggests you to read the Lonely Planet guidebook.
- Please, contact with I’m Nomad three days before the trip !
Hope to see you in the Land of Nomads!The team of I’m Nomad !