I’m Nomad invites you to discover the fascinating region, lost in the middle of Tien Shan. This program allows you to discover daily life in a yurt. But also the landscape of canyons and mountains and the ancient culture of nomads.
Highlights: Kyrgyz capital, Issyk Kul lake, Son Kul lake, Eagle hunting, Handcraft felt center, yurt stay, Kokomeren canyon, Suusamyr valley.
Itinerary: Bishkek> Issyk-Kul lake> Kochkor city> Son Kul lake> Kizil Oy village> Suusamyr valley > Bishkek.
Trip season: From June till begging of September
Price per person in US Dollars
2 – 3 people 580 $/per
4 – 5 people 380 $/per
6 – 7 people 320 $/per
8 – 9 people 280 $/per
10 – 12 people 260 $/per
|Price includes ;||Price does not include ;|
- The visa is not required for Swiss nationals, EU, Canadian and Japanese (44 countries in all, see list on www.mfa.kg) passport with at least 6 months valid for a period do not exceed 60 days. No mandatory vaccine.
- The program is indicative. It is subjected to any changes in the functions of flight schedules, weather conditions and other unforeseen conditions.
- In strong currency rate changes, we reserve the right to modify the program or price. The current rate of Dollar 1 USD = 70 KGS
- The program level is easy.
- There are discounts for children. Information by e-mail email@example.com !
- During the trip, the guide will offer rides 2 / 3h steps.
- According to the possibility, I’m Nomad suggests you to read the Lonely Planet guidebook.
- Provide your personal medicament because the guide has only a basic pharmacy.
- Please, contact with I’m Nomad three days before the trip firstname.lastname@example.org !
Looking forward to welcome you to the land of the Nomads! The team I’m Nomad !