I’m Nomad would like to introduce you the Toktogul region. It is a region wedged between southern and northern parts of Kyrgyzstan. It contains a veritable playground for lovers of outdoor activities such as trekking, horse riding, and exit with paraglide. Toktogul is a beautiful lake situated at 280km from Bishkek and 370km from Osh city, 1000m above sea level. Rounded by mountains, the large valley has exciting landscape and untouched nature.
Highlights: Bishkek, Karakol city, Issyk-Kul lake, Teskey alatoo range, eagle hunting, handycraft felt center, Nomad’s Life, yurt stay, Kazarman village, Karasuu lake, Toktogul lake, Suusamyr valley.
Itinerary: Bishkek > Karakol > Jukuchak valley > Bokonbaeva > Son Kul lake > Kazarman > Karasuu lake > Toktogul > Suusamyr valley > Bishkek.
Equipments: Camping equipments
Price per person in USD
2-3 people 1510 $/per
4-5 people 1030 $/per
6-7 people 1000$/per
8-9 people 980 $/per
10-11 people 930 $/per
|Price includes :||Price does not include :|
- The visa is not required for Swiss nationals, EU, Canadian and Japanese (44 countries in all, see list on www.mfa.kg) passport with at least 6 months valid for a period do not exceed 60 days.
- No mandatory vaccine.
- The program is indicative. It is subjected to any changes in the functions of flight schedules, weather conditions and other unforeseen conditions.
- In strong currency rate changes, I’m Nomad reserve the right to modify the program or price. The current rate of Dollar 1 USD = 65 KGS,
- The program level is easy,
- There are discounts for children. Information by e-mail email@example.com !
- Provide your personal medicament because the guide has only a basic pharmacy.
- Contact with I’m Nomad, 3 days before the trip!
Hope to see you in the Land of Celestial Mountains … soon! I’m Nomad Team