Kyrgyzstan offers really good places for the lovers of outdoor activities. Trekking programs take places through the meadows, glaciers, crystal rivers and lakes. This program guide you from Chon Kemin national park to Son Kul lake, which is the paradise of Kyrgyz shepherds. You will discover and explore the nomad’s life, the beauty of the Celestial Mountains. 7 days are full of unforgettable emotions with amazing views.
Highlights: Bishkek, Chon Kemin, Kogur lake, trekking, Yssyk Kul, Song kol, Kyzyl Oi
Itinerary: Bishkek> Chon Kemin> KOhur Lake> Tamchy> Son Kul lake> Kizil Oy village> Bishkek.
Trip season: from end of May to the middle of September
|Price includes :|
ü All transfers,
ü Guide translator, and equestrian guide,
ü Full board,(all meals)
ü Admission to the museums,
ü Admission to the national parks,
ü Rent of camping equipments,
ü Rent of horses for luggage.
|Price doesn’t include :|
* Travel insurence,
* International air ticket and airport taxes,
* Alcohol and mineral waters,
* Taxes of bank,
* Additional services not mentioned in the program.
* Supplement price for single room: 40$/person.
- The visa is not required for Swiss nationals, EU, Canadian and Japanese passport with at least 6 months valid for a period do not exceed 60 days. No mandatory
- Payment of the trip, please read it in the Term&Conditions.
- Equipment for the trip, please read it in the Term&Conditions.
- Provide your personal medicament because the guide has only a basic pharmacy. Medicament for stomach, head ache, cold, external wounds.
- To do this trekking, you have to be experienced hikers.
Get unforgettable memories in Central Asia, Kyrgyzstan ! I’m Nomad Team