In two weeks, I’m Nomad allows you to discover the authentic Kyrgyzstan; the stunning and varied scenery, virgin nature, meeting with nomad people who preserved their ancestral traditions and unique culture. The itineraries allow you to visit the most famous sights of Central Asia.
Highlights: Bishkek, Issyk Kul lake, Eagle hunting, handicraft felt center, Son Kul lake, yurt stay, Toktogul lake, Arslanbob walnut forest.
Itinerary: Bishkek> CholponAta> Karakol>Kochkor> SongKol> TashRabat> Kazarman> Arslanbob> Toktogul> Bishkek
Trip season: from end of May to the middle of September
Quantity of participants: 15
Price per person:
|4 pax||5 pax||6 pax||7 pax||8 pax||9 pax||10 pax|
|1130 USD||1015 USD||950 USD||900 USD||850 USD||820 USD||790 USD|
|Price includes : |
ü All transfers,
ü Guide translator, and equestrian guide,
ü Full board,(all meals) 1l of water per day per person,
ü Admission to the museums,
ü Folklore show in Toktogul,
ü Demonstration of the handcraft felt show.
ü Demonstration of eagle hunting show.
|Price doesn’t include :|
· Travel insurance,
· International air ticket and airport taxes,
· Alcohol and mineral waters,
· Additional services not mentioned in the program.
· Rent of horses on Son Kul lake.
- The visa is not required for Swiss nationals, EU, Canadian and Japanese passport with at least 6 months valid for a period do not exceed 60 days. No mandatory
- Payment of the trip, please read it in the Term&Conditions.
- Equipment for the trip, please read it in the Term&Conditions.
- Provide your personal medicament because the guide has only a basic pharmacy. Medicament for stomach, head ache, cold, external wounds.
- 10 years old kids can do this program.
- During the trip, the guide will offer you short hike on the way.